|Office ||Hill 232 / The Internet
|Office Hours ||TBD for Spring 2022
|E-Mail ||iacoley at math dot rutgers dot edu
- Math Social Media / Organisations
- Research Interests
- Derivators and Homotopy Theory
- Higher Algebraic K-Theory
- "Derivators as an enhancement of triangulated categories". Seminar of the Department of Algebra, Universidad de Sevilla, 10 July 2017
- "The K-theory of derivators". Recent developments in noncommutative algebra and related areas, University of Washington, 17 March 2018
- "A brief history of Algebraic K-theory". Seminar of the Department of Algebra, Universidad de Sevilla, 4 July 2018
- "The K-theory of derivators". K-theory ICM Satellite, Universidad de Buenos Aires, 27 July 2018
- "The K-theory of derivators". Topology Seminar, University of Chicago, 22 January 2019
- "The stabilization of pointed derivators". Workshop on Derivators, Universitšt Regensburg, 10 April 2019
- "What is a derivator?". Algebra Seminar, Rutgers University, 9 October 2019
- "The algebraic K-theory of derivators". AMS Fall Eastern Sectional Meeting, Binghamton University, 12 October 2019
- Cancelled talk on the stabilization of derivators for the AMS Spring Southeastern Sectional Meeting, University of Virginia, 14 March 2020
- Older stuff (Caveat lector! May contain errors, especially when noted.)
- An explicit construction of an expander family, Northwestern University Undergraduate Honours Thesis.
- Abelian Patterns and Periods, UNC Greensboro REU Presentation.
- UCLA Algebra Qualifying Exam Solutions, Fall 2009 - Spring 2014. (PDF File)
- UCLA Geometry/Topology Qualifying Exam Solutions, Spring 2008 - Spring 2014. (PDF File)
- Non-mathematical Papers
- Virgil's Aeneid in Neronian Literature, Joseph Clyde Murley Prize Honourable Mention 2013.
- Augustus, Ekphrasis, and the Shield of Aeneas, Joseph Clyde Murley Prize Winner 2012.
- Empowering LGBT Scientists, an article I wrote for the Medill Equal Media Project at Northwestern
- The simple sacral dimple: diagnostic yield of ultrasound in neonates, published in Pediatric Radiology.