- General Campus Final Examination Schedule
- Mathematics Examinations
- Detailed schedule (gives dates but not room assignments for Math Groups B,F)
- A schedule including room assignments is accessible from the Departmental Home page 2 weeks before the end of the term. (Queries regarding possible misprints go to mclausen@math)
- Two days after Math Group B/F exams, beginning 12:00 Noon
- By permission of the instructor
- For details and alternate dates:
- Faculty: consult the Undergraduate Office, 5-2390 X2390
- Students: consult your instructor
- Final Examination Rules
- Conflicts, make-ups, and other issues
The group exam in precalculus and first year calculus is Thursday, May 3, from 4:00 to 7:00 PM.
Grading parties: Math 135 in Dimacs 401; Math 151 in Hill 525; Math 152 in Hill 124
Food in Hill Center.
Alternate make-up May 15 (permission of instructor, arrangements finalized by May 11).