Math 250C - Introduction to Linear Algebra with MATLAB
The textbook for this course (required) is
Spence, Insel, & Friedberg:
Elementary Linear Algebra: A Matrix Approach, 2nd Edition ,
(ISBN # 978-0-13-187141-0).
Section of Course for Spring 2015:
See General Information link below.
Course Materials for Section C3
Examinations for Section C3
- Review problems for First Midterm Exam:
First Midterm Exam: Wednesday, February 25 (in class)
- Review problems for Second Midterm Exam:
Second Midterm Exam: Wednesday, April 8 (in class)
- Review problems for Final Exam:
Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 12:00 noon - 3:00 PM. (The date and time of the final exam are linked
to the class meeting time.) The room (TBA) will probably be the regular lecture room.
Students are expected to follow the
Rutgers Standards of Academic Integrity on the Matlab assignments,
quizzes, and exams in the course.
- Lab 1: Matrix and Vector Computations in MATLAB
- Lab 2: Linear Equations and Matrix Algebra
- Lab 3: LU Decomposition and Determinants
- Lab 4: General Solution to Ax = b
- Lab 5: Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
- Lab 6: Orthonormal Bases, Orthogonal Projections, and Least Squares
Matlab M-files for assigments: T-codes
Links to other Matlab and linear algebra materials are on
Math 250 Main Course Page
Comments on this page should be sent to:
lepowsky "at" math "dot" rutgers "dot" edu
Last updated: December 31, 2014